Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm 46..can i date my friends young son. Hes flirting with me.?

I'm a 46yr old single female. The guy is 25. All my life i've looked and searched for love. Granted i'm serously over weight but i'm happy and Love my food.. My best friends of 15yrs lives up the road with her husband and 25yr old son. Hes done some work in my house recently. We get on well and theres chemistry, he flirts with me, telling me i look well etc. . Hes seriously good looking, male model material. Anyway, i've been hunting him down like a seasoned trooper ( but he doesnt know,i'm playing it sneaky and cool). I've been dressing y when hes coming to 'fix a tap'. I've been dragging my other mate to the bars he goes to. I've been walking by his house late at night hoping to meet him on his way back from the pub and then 'invite him into mine ever so casually'. I've been calling more regularly to my friend 'his mum'. However, i've noticed a cooling from my friend and from him. Now i have a 'leaky tap' (which with the help of a strong female friend i managed to damage for an excuse to get the young guy down here to 'fix it'). I even have y lingerie bought for the occasion! To my horror i've just got a call from his dad saying the son cant come and he will instead! This boy was extremely friendly to me twice, now hes blowing me off? I heard hes split with his blond bimbo girlfriend...could this be coz hes feelings for me? Is he playing me? He gave off energy he wanted me last time he was down here. Why is he blowing cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment