Thursday, August 18, 2011

What is the best flat iron for me?

I am looking for a flat iron that has adjustable heat settings and can curl my hair well so a 1" would be great. I have relatively straight hair that's a bit wavy and I only straighten it about twice a week at the most 3 times. I have tried curling irons to get curls but no matter how hard I try and look online and have my sister teach me I can not get it to work and my hair always looks bent and ugly. Lol. I am really interested in the GVP 1" flat iron. I know that everyone says that the CHI is the best one out there but it's not 100% ceramic (the GVP isn't either but they're basically the same except the hefty price of the CHI). So since the CHI is the "best" out there does it mean that having 100% ceramic is not necessary? I just really need some suggestions on a good flat iron. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment