Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a levels qualification do i need to get into a gud business school in usa such as UFL?

I have been going through their websites but it only shows admissions requirments in the form of American curicullum such as G.p.a and all which i have a very limited idea about. I am currently giving my Alevels from bangladesh on three subjects- business studies, economics and accounting. Are these enough to be eligible for admission? I am a bit worried as some of my friends were saying that maths is highly required to get into a business school which i didnt have in my alevels. Is maths really that important? And one more thing, what jobs can i get into if i have a business degree? Are these jobs good enough and can i start a career in u.s.a cause i always wanted to stay there. Hoping for a good answer if u want me to rate it as the best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment