Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Okay is it right for my mom to act like this?

Okay when i wake up in the morning i kinda easily agivated n want yo be alone but it wears off in like 30 mins but my mom usually messes with me in the morning by coming into my room n laying down , but then when i get up n move to another room or to the bathroom she acts like a effin ***** like right now i was all calm now she trowing things around like she is angry ?!? And alot of times she does this without any motives n expects me to be calm n take it n she knows i have very severe emotional / cutting problem and alot of the times she gets like this n yells at me i almost always try to hurt my self cuz i feel like i am unwanted i am a 15 yr old girl on her cycle so i am already emotional n my mom is a stressed out mother with 2 kids n going trew menopause(other kid is 13 yrs older than me n still lives with us but she takes out all her anger on me n i take that anger onto myself cuz i feel so unwanted attempted to runaway 5times cutt over 150 times tried to commit suicide 30 times n going trew a depression cycle already so major sucidal thoughts already) so anyway back to point what is ur advice on this n what should i do and should i consider moving out on my 18th birthday? Etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment