Saturday, August 13, 2011

Am I in love with my boyfriend?

my boyfriend and i have been dating since july 6th. known eachother since february. have such a great connection. so much in common like music, art, movies, etc. We're both strong christians. We both have agreed we're infatuated but I realized at camp (i was away from him for almost a month) i might like love him.. not like marriage love but maybe a different kind.. he's all i care about and want to make happy. I'd do anything for him. And i'd die for him..even though i would die for anyone because I put others first. He respects me so much in everything I do and so do i. He matters so much to me and he makes me feel just totally awesome. Like I could do anything. I can't express how much I care about him. he' just so awesome and cool and just a good guy. I feel so happy when I'm with him. I feel so at ease and peaceful. I feel right. Am I in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment