Sunday, August 14, 2011

I found out I am a spiritual median....?

And it sucks! I dont know who is going to send a message through me next...and the thing is that I dont have the third eye...my boyfriend does though... I am a messenger for a while and I just get all these words in my head and have to write them down...and I am part angel...so I have a second sight...but it is in my mind...sometimes I think I am crazy and that I am making all of it up...but at the same time...I've been this way for a long time..and would get a different language in my mind...and I am supposed to be part of a battle..and there is a prophesy about me...I am a Christian though...and have grown up in the church...but I always knew that there was more to this world than what we see....does anyone know what I am talking about? Roxy? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment