Monday, August 8, 2011

I have a big decision to make and I don't know what to do. I need good advice? ?

So I just started my junior year of high school. Im 16. So this thanksgiving my gma was planning on taking my sister to New york and Pensilvania for a week (the whole break) and it became a hole family thing except I wasnt going to go cause we couldnt afford everyone to go and i had to work anyway. but today my uncle called and said him and my cousins wanted me to go so he would pay for me if I went. So not that big of a choice obviously choice the free trip to New York but the thing is 3 of my best friends just moved to college. and I won't see them at all this year except for Thanksgiving. but I wont see them If I go on this trip. Like these 3 I have never spent more then a week without seeing them. and I would go the whole year without seeing them. Should I go on the trip and not see my friends or stay home and see my friends but miss the trip. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment