Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I just joined a yahoo group I need help please.?

Hi I have just joined a new yahoo group and I have never come across this before. Everytime I post the moderators all 4 of them seem to say something.Everytime someone else posts and this is just to share information or the like the moderators post. It feels as if the group is very controlling. The blub about their group is about it being very open and friendly I do not find this. I am not sure how to go about mentioning this to the moderators as I know that my posts are all being monitored like everyones are and not everyone gets posted. I realise that this group may just be very controlling in their approach and the moderator /owner is possibly comming from a ok place however this is hard to see when all the time anything is said it feels as if you dont get time to breathe. any suggestions as to why this is the case and how to go about dealing with it other than leaving?

No comments:

Post a Comment