Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is he over me for good?

Okay, so I am a 22 year old female and I met my now ex boyfriend right before I started college almost four years ago. At the beginning of our relationship he was more in love with me than I was with him. I did love him, but I was very weary of falling in love and getting hurt because I knew he was a player before he met me, but once a player always a player right?. Eventually, he ured me that he only wanted to be with me and he was falling in love so I just let it happen and we have been with eachother through thick and thin..I was there for him at his hardest times and vise versa. We had plans of a future together and everything. We even lived together for a year because of cirstances with my parents and I ended up moving back home when things got better. We wanted to move in with eachother once we got our own place. I never had problems with him going out his friends because I like to have my own time as well. Last summer, I was really stressed out about bad things that were going on in my family and I started acting distant and not making any effort in our relationship. I ended up breaking up with him and he was devistated. We worked things out shortly after and we were happy..I felt so bad for acting the way I did and I let him know how terrible I felt for it. Now, a year later he starting acting the same exact way...spending all his time with his friends and being distant...Last week I basically lost all patience and told him that it is up to him to fix this and he needs to make a decision..either be a good boyfriend or be single. He chose to be single. He said he still loves me but he just wants to do his own thing. The next morning he texted me saying "good morning sweetheart ;)" I didnt respond...he hasnt tried to contact me since...Is he really over me or is he just going through something right now after being in a four year relationship..his father was very scared of commitment and his brother is unhappily married...im thinking that maybe he is just getting scared and wants to resort back to his old ways with his friends and being a player...Even if he wanted to get back with me, I am so hurt that I don't even think I could ever trust him again, but I am still so in love with him...Also, I am confused because I feel like he is doing the same thing to me that I did to him. If this is the case, it's really immature of him because 2 wrongs don't make a right...Does it sound like he's trying to get back at me? Is he just confused? Or his he done with the whole relationship? I am so confused, Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment