Friday, August 12, 2011

Need to know if im on the right track for JHU?

I was wandering if im still able to get into Johns hopkins? GPA : 3.4, Extra circulars: (the grade soccer (alternative co-cap), Track, I look to join 3 clubs by the end of this week. Im starting two new foreign languages, both i have a 4.0 in, I have two honors, Two enriched. Planning on taking 3 honors, 1AP, continue my foreign language studies in honors for both, May be in 4 Honors, 1 AP, 1 Enriched, If i do as well as iam currently i will have a 3.5 at least by the end of freshman Year. I look to take 7 AP courses at the end of high school and probably 2 subject test, and the SAT. On the PSAT, with no geometry( took place in September, currently taking geometry) i got a 1600. I was wondering if i could get into JHU with a GPA of 3.6 at least and all this info.

No comments:

Post a Comment