Monday, August 8, 2011

What is this appendicitis?

i was suppose to start my period on monday and then that night i felt like i was going to throw up and thought i was getting the stomach flu i'm just getting over bronchitis and then i went to my family doctor on wednesday and he thought the nauseous feeling was from the drainage and really wasn't worried about it well i still feel nauseous and my right side hurts above my hip bone and right beside my belly on i cannot have a bowel movement although it feels like i have to i cannot. i'm getting really worried the pain seems to be getting worse although i am not running a fever at this point my aunt who is an RN said not to worry unless i start to run a fever my mom doesn't seem to care at all she said i am not going to the ER when i think i need to but I will wait it out and see what happens, it also feels like my right side is swollen and it hurts down into my groin and i feel lightheaded i also suffer from ovarian cysts could this possibly be what this is? any answers would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment