Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help [having room trouble]?

I think you should paint the wall behind your bed... chocolate brown... that will def. make the bed stand out! I would use a very, very light almost white pink on the other 3 walls. As far as accents.. I would look at Ikea for some of their odd, cool shaped lamps .... and as far as art goes... can you paint? I would get maybe 3 square sized preformed canves frames paint them chocolate brown then do the shapes in white to offset the bedding. I would put them in a row on one of the other walls (not the brown one) then I would put up a couple floating shelves (chocolate brown) on the other walls and put just a few cool things on them ex. vases, frames etc. that go with your bedding. I know chalk board paint is reallly in right now... I just don't know much about using it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment