Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creepo..... ewww....?

I know a man who is 48 yrs old, has been married once and has two kids with her aged 20 and 22. He divorced and went out with a woman whom he got pregnant and has a 6 yr old with her. Then he has been with a 28 yr old girl and now he is with a 24 year old girl. I see this pattern and wonder what is goin on with him in his head? He has NEVER had a real relationship as the previous 3 didnt work.... lets see if the relationship with the 24 yr old works. He is a compulsive lier and lies about a lot of things. He has no job and relies on a friend of his who is 30 and has a great job to give him money once in a while. He does odd jobs here and there. I am curious as to how this can make a person satisfied with their life? this person has tried to hit on me but i am not interested.... (before the 24 yr old) and to top it all off he has made a p at my girlfriend who is my age 28 just a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment